Designated FOIA Officer Law and Legal Definition
According to 4 CFR 201.2 [Title 4 – Accounts; Chapter II—Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board; Part 201--Public Information and Requests], designated FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) officer means the person designated to administer the Board's activities in regard to the regulations in this part. The FOIA Officer shall be:
(1) The Board officer having custody of, or responsibility for, agency records in the possession of the Board.
(2) The Board officer having responsibility for authorizing or denying production of records from requests filed under the FOIA.
Legal Definition list
- Designated Database Provider
- Designated Conservationist [Agriculture]
- Designated Clearing Entity [Banks & Banking]
- Designated Biomedical and Behavioral Research Institution
- Designated Agent [Patents]
- Designated FOIA Officer
- Designated Foreign Terrorist Organization [DFTO]
- Designated Nationality Examiner
- Designated Open Forum [Education]
- Designated Operational Area
- Designated Physician [Human Reliability Program]