Dispute Law and Legal Definition
Dispute means a controversy. It refers to an allegation of fact by one person denied by another person, both acting with some show of reason.
The following is an example of a case law referring to dispute:
A mere naked allegation, without evidence, or against the evidence, cannot create a dispute within the meaning of the law. [Knight's Appeal, 19 Pa. 493, 494 (Pa. 1852)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 107th Meridian Boundary Dispute
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Arbitration
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mediation Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures (Family Law)
- Alternative Means of Dispute Resolution
- Awards [Securities Dispute Resolution]
- Bargaining Obligation Dispute [Administrative Personnel]
- Contract Dispute
- Direct Dispute [Banks & Banking]