Dog and Cat Product Act Law and Legal Definition
Dog and Cat Product Act provides that a person is prohibited from selling or offering for sale, wholesale or retail, the fur, skin or hair of a dog or cat or any product or part of a product containing the fur, skin or hair of a dog or cat.
Under this Act, selling of a fur, skin or hair of dog or cat or any product commits a criminal offense. A person who commits the criminal offense, commits a misdemeanor of the third degree.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 2.431 Certification Letter
- 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act of 2003
- 3-A Sanitary Standards and Accepted Practice
- 3-Way Incandescent Lamp
- 30-Year Contract [Agriculture]
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 504 Plan [Education]
- 707b Action
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 9/11 Commission Act