Domestic Farmer’s Mutual Fire Insurance Companies Law and Legal Definition
Domestic Farmer’s mutual fire insurance companies are companies organized for the purpose of insurance against loss or damage by fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, and for all, or any of such purposes.
The following is an example of state statute (Georgia) defining domestic farmers mutual fire insurance company:
O.C.G.A. § 33-16-2 states that domestic farmers mutual fire insurance companies may write insurance against said hazards on such risks as their charter and bylaws may provide.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Life Insurance Benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment [Insurance]
- Accommodation Line [Insurance]
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance
- Accounts Receivable Insurance
- Actual Cash Value Insurance
- Actual Delivery of Insurance Policy
- Actuarial Documents [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]
- Actuarially Appropriate [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]