Domestic Worker Law and Legal Definition
A domestic worker is a person who works in a household of another person called an employer. The activities of a domestic worker may vary from providing care for children and elderly dependence, cleaning and maintaining the house holds.
In U.S. most domestic workers are excluded from the legal protections which are afforded to other class of workers.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Adolescent Worker
- Adult Worker [Education]
- Agricultural Worker [Immigration]
- Aid Worker
- Alternate Payee to Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Benefit Period [Adjustment Assistance for Workers]
- Blue-Collar Workers
- Brother and Sister (Worker's Compensation)
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Child Witnesses to Domestic Violence