Domiciliary Administrator Law and Legal Definition
Domiciliary administrator means an administrator of a decedent's estate appointed and acting at the place of the decedent's domicil.
A domiciliary administrator is the principal and chief administrator for the estate of his decedent and may voluntarily collect assets of that estate having a situs in a foreign jurisdiction. [Goodman v. First Nat'l Bank, 218 Ky. 229 (Ky. 1927)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate
- Administrator Pendente Lite
- Administrator with Will Annexed
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators