Dow Jones News Service Law and Legal Definition
Dow Jones News Service is a financial reporting service which provides stock quotations, business articles, and financial information filed with the SEC. Subscribers may receive up to the minute information by connecting their computer on-line to the service.
The Dow Jones News Service is designed to provide immediate information about current business, financial, national, international, and other types of general news events to persons who are in business and those who are investors or potential investors. [Abbott, Proctor & Paine v. United States, 170 Ct. Cl. 408 (Ct. Cl. 1965)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Acceptable Quality Level [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance of Service Agreement
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Active Military Service
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Additional Health Services