E-RACE Initiative [Equal Employment Opportunity Commission] Law and Legal Definition
E-RACE Initiative refers to the Eradicating Racism and Colorism from Employment by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
E-RACE Initiative is an effort to identify and implement new strategies that will strengthen its enforcement of Title VII (equal opportunity in employment) and advance the statutory right to a workplace free of race and color discrimination.
E-RACE Initiative objective is to:
a. improve EEOC’s efforts to ensure workplaces are free of race and color discrimination;
b. identifying issues, criteria and barriers that contribute to race and color discrimination;
c. exploring strategies to improve the administrative processing and the litigation of race and color discrimination claims; and
d. enhancing public awareness of race and color discrimination in employment.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9/11 Commission Act
- Absence Rate [Employment Law]
- Across-the-Board Increase [Employment]
- Adverse Employment Action
- Adverse Employment Decision
- Aequitas Est Quasi Aequalitas
- Affiliate of a Futures Commission Merchant, Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator or Introducing Broker
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Agreement on Border Environment Cooperation Commission
- Alaska Nanuuq Commission