Electronic Gaming Law and Legal Definition
Electronic gaming is an interactive game operated by computer circuitry. The machines, or platforms on which electronic games are played include general-purpose shared and personal computers, arcade consoles, video consoles connected to home television sets, and hand held game machines. Electronic gaming is conducted in casinos also. Bingo games and other games conducted with help of electronic devices are electronic gaming.
The following is an example of a state statute (Oklahoma) defining the term Electronic gaming :
According to 3A Okl. St. § 269 (8),"Electronic gaming" means the electronic amusement game, the electronic bonanza-style bingo game and the electronic instant bingo game described in this act, which are included in the authorized gaming available to be offered by organization licensees.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Admissibility of Confessions Recorded by Electronic Means
- Affiliated Company (Gaming Law)
- Agreement for Electronic Presentment
- Associated Equipment (Gaming Law)
- Authorized organization (Gaming Law)
- Bankroll (Gaming Law)
- Bell Jars (Gaming Law)
- Cage (Gaming Law)
- Capital Lease (Gaming Law)
- Case Management/Electronic Case Filing system [CM/ECF]