Employee Involvement Law and Legal Definition
Employee involvement means that every employee’s involvement in helping the organization to meet its goals. It is established pursuant to 16 CFR 1031.9. Each and every employee’s input is solicited and valued by his/her management. Under the provision of employee involvement, employees may become involved in the development of voluntary standards only if they are made available for comment by all interested parties prior to their use or adoption.
In Perkins v. Office of Special Counsel, 522 F.3d 1373, 1375 (Fed. Cir. 2008), it was held that, employee involvement is restricted in political activities in order to protect the merit system of civil service appointment and to ensure a politically neutral civil service.
Legal Definition list
- Employee Invention Agreement
- Employee Income Information [HUD]
- Employee in Fire Protection Activities
- Employee Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Involvement
- Employee Leasing Programs
- Employee Liability Exclusion
- Employee Manuals
- Employee Motivation
- Employee of a Church or a Convention or Association of Churches