Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Law and Legal Definition
According to 8 USCS § 1701 (Title 8, Aliens and Nationality; Chapter 15, Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform), “the term "Federal law enforcement agencies" means the following:
(A) The United States Secret Service.
(B) The Drug Enforcement Administration.
(C) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(D) The Immigration and Naturalization Service.
(E) The United States Marshall Service.
(F) The Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(G) The Coast Guard.
(H) The Diplomatic Security Service.
(I) The United States Postal Inspection Service.
(J) The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Department of Justice.
(K) The United States Customs Service.
(L) The National Park Service.”
Legal Definition list
- Federal Law District Court Official Forms
- Federal Law Copyright
- Federal Law Civil Rights Excessive Use of Force
- Federal Law Civil Rights
- Federal Law Bankruptcy
- Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Federal Law Enforcement Community
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center [FLETC]
- Federal Law Federal Tort Claim Act
- Federal Law FELA
- Federal Law First Amendment