Federal Law Enforcement Training Center [FLETC] Law and Legal Definition
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) is an interagency law enforcement training organization for the 88 U.S. federal law enforcement agencies. It provides excellent training in a very cost effective manner. With the aid of professional instructors and practical training methods, FLETC provide their students the skill and knowledge required to meet the demanding challenges of a federal law enforcement career.
Training for various federal law enforcement agencies is consolidated at the FLETC. Students from different agencies undergo training at FLETC. Interactions with students from other agencies help students to become acquainted with the missions and duties of their colleagues. Therefore, apart from learning their own responsibilities of a law enforcement officer, these students get a good grasp of the duties and roles of other agencies of the U.S.
Legal Definition list
- Federal Law Enforcement Community
- Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Federal Law District Court Official Forms
- Federal Law Copyright
- Federal Law Civil Rights Excessive Use of Force
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center [FLETC]
- Federal Law Federal Tort Claim Act
- Federal Law FELA
- Federal Law First Amendment
- Federal Law IRS
- Federal Law Patents and Trademarks