Fiber Trademark Law and Legal Definition
According to 16 CFR 300.1 [Title 16 Commercial practices; Chapter i Federal Trade Commission; Subchapter c Regulations Under Specific Acts of Congress Part 300 Rules and Regulations under the Wool Products Labeling Act of 1939; Definitions], the term fiber trademark means "a word or words used by a person to identify a particular fiber produced or sold by him and to distinguish it from fibers of the same generic class produced or sold by others.
Such term shall not include any trademark, product mark, house mark, trade name or other name which does not identify a particular fiber."
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abandonment (Trademark)
- Acquiescence (Trademark)
- Acquired Distinctiveness (Trademark)
- Acquisition of Ownership (Trademark)
- Actual Confusion (Trademark)
- Advertising Injury (Trademark)
- Aesthetic Functionality (Trademark)
- Affirmative Defenses (Trademark)
- Affixation Requirement (Trademark)
- Assumed Name (Trademark)