Financial Interest (Gaming Law) Law and Legal Definition
Financial interest generally refers to any pecuniary interests gained like salary or other payments for services or equity interests like stocks, stock options, intellectual property rights and the like. Financial interest with regard to gaming law is any pecuniary gain or loss from conducting and participating gaming activities.
The following is an example of a state statute (Oklahoma) defining the term Financial interest :
According to 3A Okl. St. § 200.1.(4) "Financial interest" means an interest that could result in directly or indirectly receiving a pecuniary gain or sustaining a pecuniary loss as a result of ownership or interest in a business entity, or as a result of salary, gratuity, or other compensation or remuneration from any person.
Legal Definition list
- Financial Interest (Gaming Law)
- Financial Instrument
- Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989
- Financial Institution [Securities]
- Financial Institution (Bankruptcy)
- Financial Intermediary
- Financial Litigation Section of the Department of Justice
- Financial Management Service - FMS
- Financial Organization [Banks & Banking]
- Financial Participant (Bankruptcy)
- Financial Plan