Force Pooled Law and Legal Definition
Force Pooled is the act of being forced by state law into participation in an oil and/or gas producing unit. Pooling is a technique used by oil and gas development companies to organize an oil or gas field.
When two or more separately owned tracts are embraced within a drilling unit, or when there are separately owned interests in all or a part of the drilling unit, then persons owning such interests may pool their interests for the development and operation of the drilling unit. It is sometimes the case that not all interests within a drilling unit are in agreement about development. In that case, a party interested in development can make an application to the concerned state authority for forced or involuntary pooling.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accompanying the Armed Forces outside the United States
- Afforcement of the Assize
- Air Force
- Air Force ISR Agency
- Air Force Technical Applications Center [AFTAC]
- Alien Species Prevention and Enforcement Act of 1992
- Armed Forces
- Armed Forces Retirement Home
- Armed Forces Service Medal Veteran
- Armed Forces Vessel