Foreign Administrator Law and Legal Definition
A foreign administrator means an administrator appointed in another state. Generally a foreign administrator or executor has no authority to maintain suits in a state other than that of their appointment. In order to maintain a suit local administration must be granted to the foreign administrator.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate
- Administrator Pendente Lite
- Administrator with Will Annexed
- Adoption Record [Foreign Relations]