Leapfrog Development Law and Legal Definition
Leapfrog development is defined as the development of lands in a manner requiring the extension of public facilities. The development is made from their existing terminal point through intervening undeveloped areas that are scheduled for development at a later time.
Leapfrog development is also referred as urban sprawl as the development of lands in a manner requiring the extension of public facilities. In addition the services are extended on the periphery of an existing urbanized area where such extension is not provided for in the existing plans of the local governing body.[ Foster v. Anable, 199 Ariz. 489 (Ariz. Ct. App. 2001)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act of 2003
- Acquisition, Development and Construction (ADC) Loan
- Administration on Developmental Disabilities
- African Development Foundation
- Agricultural Trade Development and Assistance Act of 1954
- Airport Development [Aeronautics and Space]
- Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Area Development Rights
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development [ASCD]
- Business Development Services