Legal Medium Law and Legal Definition
Legal medium is a term that may be used in many contexts. A medium in general may refer to a means by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred. For example, in the context of contract law, legal medium may refer to the method of business communications, such as letters, telegrams, telexes, e-,mail, and faxes. Regardless of the medium through which a business message is carried, the origin and genuineness of the message can usually be proven in court.
Legal medium may also refer to a legal medium of exchange, medium of payment, medium of capital transfer, and others. The precise meaning of legal medium will vary depending on the context in which it is used.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators [ABMDI]
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Banking Paralegal
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified Legal Assistant
- Civil Causes of Action - Legal Malpractice
- Consumers Legal Remedies Act
- Continuing Legal Education
- Current Illegal Use of Drugs