Legal Personal Representative Law and Legal Definition
Legal personal representative is a term that has varied meanings depending on the context in which it is used. This term
- When used by a testator referring to personal property, it means an executor or administrator.
- When used by a testator referring to real property, it means one to whom the real estate passes immediately upon the testator's death.
- When used concerning the death of a mariner at sea, it means the public administrator, executor, or appointed administrator in the seaman's state of residence.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accidental Personal Injury
- Accountable Personal Property
- Accredited Representative
- Actio Personalis Moritur Cum Persona
- Agent or Representative [Education]
- American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators [ABMDI]
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Authorized Representative [Hearing]