Legal System Law and Legal Definition
Legal system refers to a procedure or process for interpreting and enforcing the law. It elaborates the rights and responsibilities in a variety of ways. Three major legal systems of the world consist of civil law, common law and religious law.
Jury system is a legal system for determining the facts at issue in a law suit. Tax system is a legal system for assessing and collecting taxes. Electoral system is a legal system for making democratic choices.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9-1-1 System
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System
- Active Solar System
- Actuarially Sound Retirement System
- Adaptive Ecosystem Management
- Administrative Governor [Federal Reserve System]
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- Advanced Automobile Propulsion System
- Advanced Truck Stop Electrification System
- Adversarial System