Licensed Entity Representative Law and Legal Definition
Licensed entity representative is a representative of a licensee or applicant of a gaming establishment. S/He may be an attorney, an agent, or the like acting on the licensee's behalf. A licensed entity representative has to apply for a license in the prescribed form. The application for the license should be filed before the concerned issuing authority, and must provide legally required details. Such details must be update d on a regular basis.
The following is an example of a state statute (Pennsylvania) defining the term:
Pursuant to 4 Pa.C.S. § 1103, 'licensed entity representative' is "a person, including an attorney, agent or lobbyist, acting on behalf of or authorized to represent the interest of any applicant, licensee, permittee or other person authorized by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to engage in any act or activity which is regulated under the provisions of this part regarding any matter before, or which may reasonably be expected to come before, the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board."
Legal Definition list
- Licensed Adoption Agency
- Licensed Activity [Patents]
- License Period (Gaming Law)
- License Fees (Gaming Law)
- License Coupled With an Interest
- Licensed Entity Representative
- Licensed Health Care Practitioner
- Licensed Mobile Service Area
- Licensed Nuclear Material
- Licensed Plant Employee [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Licensed Premises