Limited Health Care Services Law and Legal Definition
The term 'limited health care services' refer to those health care services that are determined as limited health care services by the state health commission.
The following is an example of a state statute defining (Virginia) the term.
According to Va. Code Ann. § 38.2-4300, 'limited health care services' means dental care services, vision care services, mental health services, substance abuse services, pharmaceutical services, and such other services as may be determined by the Commission to be limited health care services. Limited health care services shall not include hospital, medical, surgical, or emergency services.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Accelerated Benefits (Health Care)
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Accumulation Value (Health Care)
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Actual Age (Health Care)
- Actuarial Equivalent (Health Care)
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Acute Care
- Additional Health Services