Local Community Crisis Response Team Law and Legal Definition
A local community crisis response team refers to a team formed to provide crisis response services in a county, district, or region. It operates in accordance with protocols and procedures established by the board.
Crisis response services means consultation, risk assessment, referral, and crisis intervention services provided by a critical incident stress management team to individuals affected by crisis or disaster.
Legal Definition list
- Local Community
- Local Check
- Local Assessment
- Local Arts Agency
- Local Area Networks
- Local Community Crisis Response Team
- Local Commuting Area [Energy]
- Local Commuting Area [Office of Personnel Management]
- Local Contribution Percentage [Education]
- Local Correctional Agency [Education]
- Local Correctional Education Agency [Education]