Local Court Law and Legal Definition
Local courts refer to courts whose jurisdiction is limited to a particular territory. In the U.S., it is the courts of the states.
The term local courts is defined as "courts established by local law."[In re Moorhead, 27 V.I. 74, 88 (V.I. Terr. Ct. 1992)].
Legal Definition list
- Local Correctional Education Agency [Education]
- Local Correctional Agency [Education]
- Local Contribution Percentage [Education]
- Local Commuting Area [Office of Personnel Management]
- Local Commuting Area [Energy]
- Local Court
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD)
- Local Economic Area
- Local Education Agency
- Local Educational Agency
- Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)