Manufacturer (Gaming Law) Law and Legal Definition
The term ‘manufacturer’ when used in the context of gaming laws means a person or a business engaged in manufacturing any product used in gaming. There are various products electronic as well as other items that are used in carrying out gaming operations. A manufacturer may also be a distributor within a state.
The following is an example of a state statute (Florida) defining the term manufacturer:
Fla. Stat. § 551.102(5) defines ‘manufacturer’ as “any person who manufactures, builds, rebuilds, fabricates, assembles, produces, programs, designs, or otherwise makes modifications to any slot machine or associated equipment for use or play of slot machines in this state for gaming purposes. A manufacturer may be a distributor within the state”.
Legal Definition list
- Manufacturer (Gaming Law)
- Manufactured-home transaction
- Manufactured Home Purchase Loan [HUD]
- Manufactured Home Lot Loan [HUD]
- Manufactured Home Loan [HUD]
- Manufacturer of a Covered Drug, Device, Biological, or Medical Supply
- Manufacturer's Duty of Care
- Manufacturer's Invoice [HUD]
- Manufacturer's Lien
- Manufacturers Agents
- Manufacturing Contract