Marine Corps Intelligence Law and Legal Definition
Marine Corps Intelligence is an agency of the U.S. Marine Corps that provides responsive and broad intelligence support for the worldwide Marine Corps organization.
The agency is responsible for gathering information needed to carry out functions such as planning, programming, budgeting, and making operational or policy decisions for this branch of the military. This helps Marine Corps commanders to decide what missions will need to be carried out as well as what personnel and equipment will be required. The information is also shared with other branches of the U.S. military as well as civilian intelligence agencies.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- All-Source Intelligence
- Antarctic Marine Living Resource Convention Act of 1984
- Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Basic Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Citizen Corps
- Civil Defense Intelligence
- Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)