Metropolitan Area of Washington, D.C. Law and Legal Definition
According to 5 CFR 210.102 [Title 5 -- Administrative Personnel; Chapter I -- Office of Personnel Management], metropolitan area of Washington, D.C., means the District of Columbia; Alexandria, Fairfax, and Falls Church Cities, Va.; Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William Counties, Va.; and Charles, Montgomery, and Prince Georges Counties, Md.
Legal Definition list
- Metropolitan Area
- Metric Ton
- Metric System of Measurement
- Method of Soliciting Voluntary Contributions [Federal Elections]
- Method of Facilitating the Making of Contributions [Federal Elections]
- Metropolitan Area of Washington, D.C.
- Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Mexican Americans
- Mexican Border Period
- Mexican Divorce