Metropolitan Area Law and Legal Definition
According to 42 CFR 5.2, metropolitan area means “an area which has been designated by the Office of Management and Budget as a standard metropolitan statistical area (SMSA).” All other areas are non-metropolitan areas.
Legal Definition list
- Metric Ton
- Metric System of Measurement
- Method of Soliciting Voluntary Contributions [Federal Elections]
- Method of Facilitating the Making of Contributions [Federal Elections]
- Methane Hydrate
- Metropolitan Area
- Metropolitan Area of Washington, D.C.
- Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Mexican Americans
- Mexican Border Period