Mushroom Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Act Law and Legal Definition
Under this Act, Secretary of Agriculture has the following duties:
1.To strengthen the mushroom industry's position in the marketplace;
2.To maintain and expand existing markets and uses for mushrooms; and
3.To develop new markets and uses for mushrooms.
This Act prohibits any person who willfully violates a provision of any order or regulation issued by the Secretary of Agriculture (“Secretary”), or who fails or refuses to pay, collect, or remit any assessment or fee duly required of the person under such order or regulation, may be assessed a civil penalty by the Secretary. However, each violation is considered a separate offense.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act of 2003
- 3-A Sanitary Standards and Accepted Practice
- 3-Way Incandescent Lamp
- 30-Year Contract [Agriculture]
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 707b Action
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 9/11 Commission Act