MyPyramid Food Guidance System Law and Legal Definition
MyPyramid Food Guidance System refers to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)'s food guidance system.
MyPyramid is the U.S. government’s food guidance symbol. The design is meant to encourage consumers to make healthier food choices and to be active every day. MyPyramid, an interactive food guidance system replaces the food guide pyramid introduced in 1992. The MyPyramid symbol represents the recommended proportion of foods from each food group and focuses on the importance of making smart food choices in every food group, every day.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9-1-1 System
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System
- Accidental Radiation Occurrence [Food and Drugs]
- Active Solar System
- Actuarially Sound Retirement System
- Adaptive Ecosystem Management
- Administrative Governor [Federal Reserve System]
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- Adulterated Food
- Advanced Automobile Propulsion System