- Find Attorney
Permanent injunction is a type of injunction which is granted by a court at the end of a lawsuit. A permanent injunction order requires a party to do or refrain from a particular act.
Usually, certain factors are considered by courts when granting permanent injunction, they are:
1. If the legal remedy is inadequate;
2. If property right is at issue;
3. If enforcing the decree would be feasible;
4. If the hardships balance in plaintiff's favor; and
5. If all defenses have been overcome.