Personal Articles Insurance Law and Legal Definition
Personal Articles Insurance is a type of homeowner’s insurance policy. This insurance provides coverage for all kinds of personal belongings. Jewelry, clothing, furniture, musical instruments, cameras, fine arts, and precious stones are examples of items that are covered.
Such an insurance policy can be issued separately as an inland marine insurance policy or as an endorsement to the homeowner’s insurance policy. Each piece of jewelry and other expensive items must be specifically listed in the policy. Protection is on an all risks basis subject to exclusions of wear and tear, war, and nuclear disaster.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Life Insurance Benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment [Insurance]
- Accidental Personal Injury
- Accommodation Line [Insurance]
- Accountable Personal Property
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance
- Accounts Receivable Insurance
- Actio Personalis Moritur Cum Persona
- Actual Cash Value Insurance