Personal Identification Number (PIN) Law and Legal Definition
Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a five digit number selected by a taxpayer that allows him/her to "sign" their tax returns electronically. PIN supports the authenticity of the tax returns submitted.
Legal Definition list
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Personal Hospitality of Any Individual [Administrative Personnel]
- Personal Hospitality of an Individual
- Personal Holding-Company Tax
- Personal Holding Company
- Personal Identification Secure Comparison and Evaluation System [PISCES]
- Personal Information
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Payment
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP).
- Personal Interest Expense