Personal Injury Payment Law and Legal Definition
Personal injury payment means payment made for those who have been injured by another's negligence. In most cases, a personal injury payment is made for car accident victims. It refers to the payment made by an insurer intended to be used for any bill related to the accident. It involves payment not only for the medical bills but also for the mental agony and harm caused.
Legal Definition list
- Personal Injury
- Personal Information
- Personal Identification Secure Comparison and Evaluation System [PISCES]
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Personal Hospitality of Any Individual [Administrative Personnel]
- Personal Injury Payment
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP).
- Personal Interest Expense
- Personal Judgment
- Personal Jurisdiction
- Personal Justice