Personal Rights Law and Legal Definition
Personal rights refers to the rights which a person has in relation strictly to the duties owed to him by others and the wrongs consequent to the breach or violation of such duties.
The following is an example of a case law referring to personal rights:
Personal rights are not rights of person. Rights of person are physical, and the personal rights are relative and general, and embrace all the rights any person may have and all the wrongs he may suffer. [Duffies v. Duffies, 76 Wis. 374 (Wis. 1890)].
Legal Definition list
- Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act
- Personal Residence Trust
- Personal Representative’s Bond
- Personal Representative
- Personal Relationships Gay and Lesbian
- Personal Rights
- Personal Security
- Personal Selling
- Personal Service Activity
- Personal Service Agreements
- Personal Service Contract