Personalty Law and Legal Definition
Personalty is personal property which is not real property, money or investments. Personalty is movable assets or things.
Depending on the county, some counties assess a personalty tax, which is levied on business furnishings and equipment that you report to the County Assessor each year. The Assessor furnishes a schedule to each business owner. Included on this schedule is a detailed list of all tangible personal property owned by the business. The Assessor determines the value of your personal property based on the information supplied. It is the duty of the taxpayer to fully list tangible personal property, including other information required by the Assessor, to place a correct value on the property, and to sign and return the schedule.
Legal Definition list
- Personally Identifying Information
- Personally Identifiable Information [Education]
- Personally Identifiable Information ( Bankruptcy)
- Personally Identifiable Financial Information
- Personality Theory [Intellectual Property]
- Persons Engaged In National-Defense Activities
- Persons Registered as Brokers or Dealers
- Persuasive Authority
- Persuasive Precedent