Planning Consortium [Education] Law and Legal Definition
According to 34 CFR 636.7 (b) [Title 34 – Education; Subtitle B -- Regulations of the Offices of the Department of Education; Chapter VI -- Office of Postsecondary Education, Department of Education; Part 636 -- Urban Community Service Program; Subpart A – General], the term planning consortium means “the applicant institution and one or more of the following:
(i) A community college.
(ii) An urban school system.
(iii) A local government.
(iv) A business or other employer.
(v) A nonprofit institution.”
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 504 Plan [Education]
- Abrogation [Education]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Academic Department [Education]
- Academic Field [Education]
- Accreditation (Education)
- Accredited Educational Institution
- Accrediting Agency [Education]
- ACG Scheduled Award [Education]
- Achievement-Based Education