Polaris Project Law and Legal Definition
Polaris project is an organization that works on all forms of human trafficking and serves victims of slavery and human trafficking. The project work to empower human trafficking victims, as well as local grassroots volunteers who work in partnership with the project, and to use the organization's limited resources to provide services to clients, work with community groups, and help everyone involved with human trafficking, including those who are guilty of human trafficking themselves.
The Polaris Project works as an advocacy agency, working to promote anti-human trafficking legislation in all fifty states and on the national level.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Project
- Biomass Energy Project
- Capital Project
- Carpool Project
- Coastal Wetlands Conservation Project
- Coastal Wetlands Restoration Project
- Colorado River Basin Project Act
- Colorado River Storage Project Act
- Condition Affecting the Safety of a Project or Project Works
- Conditional term sheet [Credit Assistance for Surface Transportation Projects]