Post-Placement Report Law and Legal Definition
Post-placement report refers to a written report prepared for the court in an adoption case by an adoption caseworker.
An adoption caseworker prepares a post-placement report after making series of personal visits to the home of the adoptive parents. S/he observes how well the child and the prospective adoptive parents are bonding to each other and how the child is fitting into the family. Based on the caseworker's personal observations and interactions with the child and the members of the adoptive family, s/he prepares the report containing recommendations.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- After-Action Report
- Annual Report Form 5500
- Annual Report on Advancing Freedom and Democracy
- Annual Reports
- Arrest Report
- Audit Report
- Automated Foreign Trade Zone Reporting Program
- Bank Deposit Method of Proving Unreported Income
- Board Accident Report [Transportation]