Preparation Law and Legal Definition
Generally preparation means the act or process of getting ready. It is the preliminary measure that serves to make ready for something. The type of preparation needed for a particular work varies.
With regard to an attorney preparing a legal document, preparation can include understanding the facts, collecting necessary materials, deciding what is relevant and irrelevant, researching the laws applicable, precedents, typing and getting it ready for filing in the court etc. The amount of preparation needed will vary from document to document /case to case.
Under criminal law it is the act or process of devising the means necessary to commit a crime.
Legal Definition list
- Prepaid Telephone Calling Services
- Prepaid Telephone Calling Service Provider
- Prepaid Subscription Income [Internal Revenue]
- Prepaid Finance Charge
- Prepaid Dues Income [Internal Revenue]
- Preparatory Services [Education]
- Preparedness Movement
- Prepayment Clause
- Prepayment Penalty
- Prepayment Penalty Mortgage