Primary Meeting Law and Legal Definition
A primary meeting is an organized assemblage of electors or delegates representing a political party or principle. [Price v. Lush, 10 Mont. 61, 66 (Mont. 1890)].
The usual purpose of such a meeting is the nomination of candidates to be voted for at a general election. A primary meeting is also known as a political convention.
Legal Definition list
- Primary Market
- Primary Management Official
- Primary Loan Servicing Programs [Agriculture]
- Primary Loan Service Program
- Primary Jurisdiction Doctrine
- Primary Meeting
- Primary Mode of Action
- Primary Mortgage Servicer
- Primary National Subdivision of Federal Labor Relations Agency
- Primary Product from Gas [Internal Revenue]
- Primary Product from Oil [Internal Revenue]