Primary Qualifying Agent Law and Legal Definition
A primary qualifying agent refers to a person whose technical and personal qualification is determined by investigation and examination by the concerned department. S/he must possess the requisite skill, knowledge, and experience in contracting activities of the business organization with which s/ he is connected.
A primary qualifying agent has the responsibility, to supervise, direct, manage, and control the contracting activities of the business organization. The concerned department issues a certificate of competency for the contracting activities.
Legal Definition list
- Primary Provider
- Primary Product from Oil [Internal Revenue]
- Primary Product from Gas [Internal Revenue]
- Primary National Subdivision of Federal Labor Relations Agency
- Primary Mortgage Servicer
- Primary Qualifying Agent
- Primary Recipient [Education]
- Primary Residence
- Primary Residential Parent
- Primary Right
- Primary Standard Attainment Date [Pollution Prevention]