Psuedo Mark [Trademark] Law and Legal Definition
The term ‘psuedo mark’ when used in the context of trademark refers to the method of locating a word mark. Psuedo mark is used to locate a word mark that is comprised of an alternative or purposefully corrupted spelling of an English word. The pseudo mark search helps in finding out spellings that are very similar or phonetically equivalent to the word mark.
A word mark is a type of trademark. A person owning such trademark claims only the rights in the word, letters, numbers, or slogans. A design or logo is not associated with the word mark.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abandoned Mark
- Abandonment (Trademark)
- Above the Market
- Acceptable Quality Level [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Accrued Market Discount
- Acquiescence (Trademark)
- Acquired Distinctiveness (Trademark)
- Acquisition of Ownership (Trademark)
- Actual Confusion (Trademark)