Qualified Acceptance Law and Legal Definition
Qualified acceptance is a type of acceptance where the acceptance is subject to a condition. Qualified acceptance is a sort of counteroffer. Qualified acceptance brings in variations to the sum, mode, or place of payment in a contract.
In case of a negotiable instrument, if the original terms of the document are altered by the acceptor then it is a qualified acceptance.
Legal Definition list
- Qualified 501(c) (3) Bonds
- Qualification Standard [Aeronautics and Space]
- Qualification Requirement
- Qualification Questionnaire
- Qualified Acceptance
- Qualified Active Low-Income Community Business [Tax]
- Qualified Adoption Expenses [QAE]
- Qualified Affiliate
- Qualified and Impartial Mediator [Education]
- Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology