Qualified Bicycle Commuting Reimbursement Law and Legal Definition
Qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement is a fringe benefit that is generally excluded from the gross income of an employee who rides a bicycle to work. A qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement is nontaxable.
The term "qualified bicycle commuting reimbursement" is defined under 26 USCS § 132 (f)(5)(F0(i) as, with respect to any calendar year, any employer reimbursement during the 15-month period beginning with the first day of such calendar year for reasonable expenses incurred by the employee during such calendar year for the purchase of a bicycle and bicycle improvements, repair, and storage, if such bicycle is regularly used for travel between the employee's residence and place of employment.
Legal Definition list
- Qualified Bicycle Commuting Month
- Qualified Beneficiary
- Qualified Beginning Farmer or Rancher
- Qualified Beginning Farmer
- Qualified Base Closure Area [Small Business Administration]
- Qualified Bicycle Commuting Reimbursement
- Qualified Bond
- Qualified Campaign Expense
- Qualified Carrier
- Qualified Charitable Risk Pool
- Qualified Charitable Risk Pools