Qualified Production Company Law and Legal Definition
A qualified production company means any company engaged in the production of motion pictures, TV motion pictures, television series, commercial advertising, music videos, or sound recordings that has been approved by statutory agencies and has obtained required certificates from concerned department. It is a legally recognized production company.
Following is an Alabama state statute [Code of Ala. § 41-7A-42] defining Qualified production company.
a. The term means a company engaged in the business of producing a Qualified Production, as that term is defined.
b. The term does not mean or include any company owned, affiliated, or controlled, in whole or in part, by any company or person which is in default on a loan.
Legal Definition list
- Qualified Production
- Qualified Privilege
- Qualified Preretirement Survivor Annuity [Internal Revenue]
- Qualified Possession Wages
- Qualified Possession Source Investment Income
- Qualified Production Company
- Qualified Products List
- Qualified Professional [Education]
- Qualified Property or Services
- Qualified Psychologist Services
- Qualified Public Educational Facility Bond
Related Legal Terms
- Accompanying Relative [Immigration]
- Accompanying Spouse and Dependents
- Accompanying the Armed Forces outside the United States
- Accompanying the Federal Government Outside the United States
- Accompanying Visa
- Affiliate and Associated Company
- Affiliated Company (Gaming Law)
- Alternate Payee to Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Appraised Production [Agriculture]
- Armored Car Company