Qualified Public Housing Agency Law and Legal Definition
According to 42 USCS § 1437c-1[Title 42. The Public Health and Welfare; Chapter 8. Low-Income Housing, General Program of Assisted Housing], the term "qualified public housing agency" means a public housing agency that meets the following requirements:
(i) The sum of (I) the number of public housing dwelling units administered by the agency, and (II) the number of vouchers under section 8(o) of the United States Housing Act of 1937 (42 U.S.C. 1437f(o)) administered by the agency, is 550 or fewer.
(ii) The agency is not designated under section 6(j)(2) [42 USCS § 1437d] as a troubled public housing agency, and does not have a failing score under the section 8 Management Assessment Program during the prior 12 months.
Legal Definition list
- Qualified Public Educational Facility Bond
- Qualified Psychologist Services
- Qualified Property or Services
- Qualified Professional [Education]
- Qualified Products List
- Qualified Public Housing Agency
- Qualified Purchaser [Banks & Banking]
- Qualified Real Estate Agent
- Qualified Real Estate Investment Trusts [Internal Revenue]
- Qualified Redevelopment Bond
- Qualified Rehabilitation