Qualified Retirement Planning Services Law and Legal Definition
Qualified retirement planning services is a new category of fringe benefit added by the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001. For tax purposes, qualified retirement planning services is generally excluded from the employees' gross wages.
The term "qualified retirement planning services" means any retirement planning advice or information provided to an employee and his/her spouse by an employer who maintains a qualified employer plan [26 USCS § 132(m)(1)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Acquisition Planning
- Action for the Loss of Services
- Actuarial Experience [Employee Retirement]
- Actuarial Services [Employee Retirement]
- Actuarially Sound Retirement System
- Additional Health Services
- Administrative Support Services [Education]
- Adult Day Services (ADS) (Health Care)