Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act Law and Legal Definition
The Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act (STELA) is an Act enacted in 2010. The Act was made effective with the intention to renew The Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004. The Act works as part of the American Workers, State, and Business Relief Act of 2010.
The Act also renews the laws that govern the retransmission of broadcast television content by satellite companies. This Act is scheduled to expire in 2014.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act of 2003
- 3-A Sanitary Standards and Accepted Practice
- 3-Way Incandescent Lamp
- 30-Year Contract [Agriculture]
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 707b Action
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 9/11 Commission Act