SBA 7[j] Program Law and Legal Definition
The SBA 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Program is a training program provided by the Small Business Administration(SBA). Persons or qualifying businesses interested in receiving management and technical training may participate in the program by contacting the nearest SBA office. Training and counseling is provided in areas such as financing, accounting, bookkeeping, business development, management, and marketing. The program also provides counseling services for other small business operating concerns.
Section 7(j) of the Small Business Act authorizes the SBA to provide management and technical assistance through grants and cooperative agreements to qualified service providers. These service providers conduct the SBA 7(j) training and technical assistance to eligible firms and individuals participating in SBA's Business Development program.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 8 A Program
- Ability One Program
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Accelerated Nursing Degree Program
- Administrative Program
- Advanced Placement Program
- Afterschool Care Program
- Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services Program
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs